Be sure to fill out the forms for the 20th Annual MAFE Communications Awards Contest (Please note these documents are housed in Google Docs. Click on the arrow in the top right hand side to download or the printer icon to print the document)
Entries are due November 15, 2018
All the 2018 MAFE Convention Materials are up on the website and ready to be filled out!
Click HERE to download the 2018 MAFE convention forms (to download from Google Docs, click on the arrow on the top right hand side) This Excel document contains tabs for each of the following:
- Convention registration – due by November 29, 2017
- Hotel reservations (must accompany convention registration) due by November 29, 2017
- Payment form
- Youth Registration
The Michigan Association of Fairs & Exhibitions is proud to announce a new scholarship program for youths involved with a current associate member.
- Each year one (1) scholarship of $1,000 may be awarded specially for youths involved with a current MAFE Associate member. Involvement can include, but is not limited to employees, child, or grandchildren of existing MAFE member.
- Scholarship is open to applicants that are high school seniors or currently enrolled in an institution of advance […]
Again this year MAFE will be giving away six (6) $1,000 scholarships to outstanding youth involved in the Michigan fair industry.
- Each year six (6) scholarships of $1,000 may be awarded, one being the Neil Kentner memorial scholarship.
- Scholarship is open to applicants that are high school seniors or currently enrolled in an institution of advance learning such as a college, university or trade […]
New in 2017 is the Young Professionals of MAFE Program. To celebrate this new program we are giving away 4 scholarships for $800 each to chosen applicants to go towards expenses for the IAFE convention in Las Vegas. See below for more information and to apply!
More information and application here.
On May 4 the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development Animal Industry, in partnership with the Michigan Association of Fairs & Exhibitions and MSU Extension, hosted a webinar to discuss animal identification and answer other animal related questions.
Click here to view a recording of that webinar.
If you have follow up questions, please contact the MAFE office.
Click the link for the 2017 Michigan Homemaker of the Year application. This contest is open to all 2016 Homemaker of the Year winners at the county level only. Previous Michigan Homemaker winners are ineligible to compete.
Deadline to apply is July 1, 2017. Please send completed applications to:
c/o Saginaw County Fair
P O BOX 449
Chesaning, MI 48616